ABOUT INSPIRED FINANCIAL
Founded in 2003, Inspired Financial™ is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor providing comprehensive wealth management services. We strive to be the “kind of advisor our clients didn’t know existed” by providing a level of personal care and understanding that goes beyond expectations.
Our goal is to empower clients – primarily women and families – to feel comfortable managing their financial lives, especially during and after times of significant change. Our passion derives, in large part, from our own personal experiences with life-altering events. We are conveniently located in Huntington Beach.
Client Services Manager
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Client Services Manager is a full-time position which provides “first point of contact” service to our clients. This position is an integral part of our small office team ensuring that client customer service and office operations exceed expectations. We are seeking someone who works well as part of a small and successful team, effectively demonstrates empathy for our clients, and consistently maintains a professional presence.
- Answering phones, greeting/assisting visitors and routing mail
- Screening prospective client calls to ensure a match with the firm’s services
- Managing client service responsibilities including tracking data, updating systems, following document flow, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Managing office logistics e.g. maintaining office supplies and coordinating with utilities, cleaning services and building management
- Managing calendars for firm advisors; monitoring/managing Communications Calendar for clients
- Operational lead with our custodian (TD Ameritrade), back office provider (Orion), tax processing system (Ultratax), CRM (Salesforce), and other peripheral financial planning systems. The position requires the ability to effectively prep, process, communicate, track, and report client information.
- Preparing client correspondence including event notifications, letters, agreements and disclosures
- Assisting in preparing and posting blog digest and other digital marketing material
- Coordinating firm events and client gifts
Position Requirements include:
- 5 years of experience in a high level customer service/client services role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent technology knowledge including Microsoft Office Suite and social media applications with the ability to troubleshoot technical challenges and assist others with basic technical issues
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work successfully as part of a small team understanding boundaries and confidentiality
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple details and competing deadlines
- Ability to analyze information, determine the best course of action, and make decisions
- Reliable and professional
The Client Services Manager position is eligible for medical benefits, paid holidays, vacation and 401k. Our work environment is welcoming and congenial.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your letter of interest and resume as one PDF or WORD attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only qualified candidates will be considered. Unfortunately, due to the volume of resumes, we are not able to respond to direct contact about the position (i.e. phone calls). Please apply using the information provided. We thank you in advance for your interest.